We are excited to announce that our FORUM/Atlanta recruitment conference for teachers and administrators is less than four weeks away! We are thrilled to return to the great city of Atlanta to kick off recruitment year ’13.
Candidates: the Southeast is traditionally a power-area filled with a variety of strong independent schools. Client schools attending the FORUM range in nature from progressive to traditional, boarding to day, and rural to urban. There are multiple opportunities throughout the region for top-notch teachers and administrators.
Our pool of candidates–many of whom have already registered to attend the FORUM/Atlanta–are strong contenders for open positions at independent schools in the Southeast. In culling together our pool of candidates, we understand what is important to Southeastern schools, including:
- A strong desire to live and work in the Southeast
- An understanding of and appreciation for southern culture
- A diverse candidate pool that represents the myriad faces, ethnicities, and perspectives that define the southern experience
- A respect for the balance between innovation and tradition in southern independent schools
- A well-rounded, student-centric approach to participating in a school community
We’ll return to the Georgian Terrace Hotel at 659 Peachtree St. NE in Midtown Atlanta for the conference on Friday, February 1st. If you’re starting to think about travel and accommodations, book our discounted room rate here.
Already know you want to attend? Register today! Schools, register here. Candidates, register here. Note that you must be an active candidate with CS&A in order to attend our recruitment conferences. Apply for candidacy here.
For more information about our teacher and administrator hiring conferences, check out our Conference Roadmap for candidates, Fast Facts for schools, tips for choosing which conference to attend, and conference misconceptions.